• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What kind of hats do you have?

What kind of hats do you have?
Do you like them?

I own quite a few hats. In that collection is 8 different fedoras. I wear 2-3 of them for different things. A brown one for when I work outdoors. A grey one for when I generally go out. A black one for when I am going out somewhere nice and I am dressing up nicely.

People actually don't notice me much when I go out. However people notice my fedoras a lot. As it's not that common a hat to be worn here. "Hey I know that hat, so you must be here" or "hey I like your hat, can I wear it for a second?" And so on and so on.

I also own a few chef hats. The small flat type. When I cook, I have to use it and even if I didn't ahve to, I would still. For the obvious food safety reasons.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
A hat can flatten a pompadour so I don't wear them or actually own any. They also tend to make the head too warm.

funnier6

Courage~
I have a Zelda beanie I got for Christmas, literally like the fourth hat I've ever owned? I don't like wearing hats but I discovered this one helps headaches go away so I love it lol.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I crocheted myself a cat hat it's a cream beanie type hat with ears and a cat face but I don't think I look good in hats so I don't really wear it

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i have caps and beanies and I wear both cuz my cap protects me from the sun and the beanie keeps me warm and dry

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I have a fedora. It's dashing af. And I know what you're thinking. "WAT??? Castle wears a hipster hat?"

No. NO NO NO NO NO. And more importantly WHYYYYY????

You see, the fedora is the hat of g-men and gangsters. Freaking Indiana Jones, manliest of men, wore that hat. I outright REFUSE to allow bloody hipsters to give the fedora a bad rep.

Salem

SICK
41gk5Wk%2B6hL.jpg

Ninja

Well well well
I have about 5 hats I keep on a solid rotation.

5VcU6IE.jpg

Under Armor for gym/running.
Volcom Flexfit.
OKC Thunder fitted cap.
Orlando Magic fitted cap.
Miami Dolphins fitted cap.

I use them for casual wear and gym/running use. Despite living in Vegas I'm a huge Dolphin/Magic fan, and my favorite active NBA player is Russell Westbrook so I rock Thunder to support the guy.

Misty

Ronin
My favourite hat is the beanie and I probably own around...four.

I also have many sun hats.

I have a few of the fluffyer winter hats for when the beanies won't cut it.

I have those kind with the flaps over the ears.

I love hats. I wish I lived somewhere cold enough to justify wearing a beanie all the time...and had a job that allowed that.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I went through a phase of wearing snapbacks when I was 17/18, so I still have quite a few but I don't wear them. I went through a phase where I collected beanies when I was 18/19, but I only wear them now if it's winter. The only hats I'll actively wear if I cba with hair are trucker/baseball caps, but that's rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom