• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What kind of device do you use for ZDi/general internet?

What do you use most for internet surfing?

• Smart phone

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Tablet

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • PC

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Laptop

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Currently the iPhone 5s is the only thing I really have that can get on the Internet haha but hopefully looking to upgrade to a new iPhone

I usually use my desktop computer for most everything I do, including accessing the internet. But I also have an iPhone 6, which I kind of don't care for at all, that I use occasionally—usually when I'm not at the house because desktop computers lack portability, or in my current case, I'm using it to make this post because I'm too lazy to get up and walk three meters to where my computer is located.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
For social media purposes I generally just use my iPhone, as all of the apps are convenient and easily accessible when I'm on the go. However, when I'm on ZD-i or doing research, I definitely prefer my laptop. I like working on the larger screen, plus that way I don't have to drain my phone battery.

I mainly browse this site on my HP Pavilion laptop. Occasionally I may use my phone, but I prefer the design on the laptop over the mobile site's design.

I use my PC for ZDi and most internet stuff, with my phone for some quick searches for information.

I generally just use my windows pc, because my iPhone 3G isn't suited for anything other than simple messages, music and phone calls these days. Soon though, I'll have saved up enough to get an iPhone 7 Plus (took long enough!), so I will probably use the comparatively far larger display to surf the web.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom