• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What kind of device do you use for ZDi/general internet?

What do you use most for internet surfing?

• Smart phone

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Tablet

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • PC

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Laptop

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I think it's funny how I used to post on this very forum back in the days when Zelda Dungeon had about twenty active members, and all I did it with was my PC. Now, about ten years later, I generally use my phone since I can check it on my break at work, or wherever I am when I have a spare sec. The same is true for most internet things. I check updates on Facebook, Twitter, gaming news, and mostly everything else on my smart phone. I still use my PC when I'm at home. I like actually being able to type on a keyboard and I have a pretty good screen that's big, which helps all my internet stuffs.
What about you? Do you usually access the forums with a phone, desktop, laptop, tablet? Why that instead of something else?

Depends where I am. At work, phone. At home, laptop or tablet depending where I am sitting in the house.

I find I use my phone as my primary casual internet usage device and I use my laptop for more work related stuff like research etc.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I use my laptop most of the time.
Sometimes I'll use my 2ds to google something quick and sometimes YouTube

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
a-really-old-computer.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I use my Windows phone for pretty much all my internet needs. It is easy for me to check in here at ZD pretty regularly without my daily activities being hindered. I also have a PC which is on life support with a DNR message so I haven't used that in a long time.

I have a Windows tablet also but now I no longer go to university and do not have to write nasty essays anymore I rarely use that one either.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mostly use my laptop, but I use my Wii U quite a bit as well. If I'm using my Wii U though, I only visit certain websites, since the browser isn't the greatest.

I use my Laptop all the time since I am still at school, so its the only thing I check this on. Its useful having a mac, because I can swap from one screen to another quickly, making sure I don't get caught! When I'm out of Internet connection I'll use my phone.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
Sometimes I'll use my 2ds to google something quick and sometimes YouTube
I used to do that with my DS before smart phones were everywhere, but now I don't really because my phone doesn't require WiFi and works way faster. I do like the interface on the New 3DS browser, but it's just so much quicker to do that kind of thing on my phone since I do it all the time anyway.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just my pc. I don't have time to use my phone for internet when I'm at work. Internet is for when I'm at home. When I got outdoor activities, I prefer not to use my phone at all and that means no internet.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
Just my pc. I don't have time to use my phone for internet when I'm at work. Internet is for when I'm at home. When I got outdoor activities, I prefer not to use my phone at all and that means no internet.
That's how I am conditionally on what activity it is. If I'm playing Pokemon Go, it's hard to go without a phone, but camping and fishing seem like a waste of time if you're just going to use your phone all day. One time while camping I heard some kids in the next campground over complaining that they couldn't all post Minecraft together because they only had three tablets. I kind of wanted to punch them. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom