• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Character Do You Prefer To Play As?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Humanoid females, that's why all my MMO characters are elven females or anything else humanoid.
Although even if I was forced to play as a mutated beaver I couldn't care less as long as the gameplay is fun & challenging. ;)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I do prefer to play as a human, nonhumans "don't sit right" with me either.

BUT it usually depends on the day. Like in Brawl my "best character" changes between Snake, Pikachu, Meta Knight, and Pit. If none of these characters are working for me that day, then I'll try Link, Toon Link, Peach, Marth, and Ike. If none of THOSE characters work for me, I just hit the random button XD.

So yea...lol

I am a huge monster nut and always go for the least human character available, if there are any interesting monsters to choose from. If there aren't, then I usually go for the most brutal, wild, or evilest character as a natural replacement. More recently I have come to appreciate more humanoid characters, but you'll still see me pick the harsher characters, such as how I'm often picking pro-wrestler types in fighting games.

Like Axle, I just like to play as a character who is completely bad-*** and feared. When playing an RPG I unconsciously design a backstory for my character and it usually ends up being pretty brutal. For example, in Skyrim I played as an Orc who was abandoned by his parents; shunned by his village; grew up alone in the wild; and as consequence turned completely feral and rogue killing everything in his path.

Freakin' amazing, I loved that guy.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
For me, as long as the characters have cool abilities, I don't really care what they are. I love playing as Zora Link in Majora's Mask and have no issues with playing as Wolf Link. Human or animal or fantasy creature, I don't really care. But in games where you can choose to play different types of characters throughout the game, I tend to choose fantasy creatures, especially those with magical abilities. For instance I often choose to play as an elf rather than human (simply because I find humans to be more boring than elfs, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom