• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Candy Do You NOT Like?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is a similar and recent thread. I looked but did not find one.

Good day, forum. What kinds of candy do you NOT like? Personally, I don't really like candy corn or peeps.
Peeps.jpg

250px-Candy-Corn.jpg

Both are way too sugary for me. I don't really like foods that are too sugary because it makes me sick, literally. I have the same problem with icing and frosting, and creams. I can't hold it down very well if I have too much of it. So I developed an aversion to them.

What about the rest of you? What types of candy do you dislike?

Dan

Any candy with alcohol inside it, never liked my alcohol mixed with food in general, when it comes to candy I dislike it's pretty hard to think of many, I love candy sooo much, I dislike coffee flavored candy and i think that's about it, anything else I'm down with.

Last edited:

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Tootsie Rolls! They're disgusting. :sick: Tootsie Pops too! For me, chocolate does not mix well with hard candies.

1. Chocolate... It tastes good, but it upsets my stomach, so there are times when I absolutely hate it. I try to enjoy it in moderation.
  2. Mint chocolate; chocolate-covered mint. Mint chocolate ice cream, peppermint patties, and a select few other candies make me cringe at the thought of eating them.
  3. Licquorice confectionery and imitations. This includes black jelly beans and the long, twisted candies that go by the same name. Oddly enough, the word licorice tastes like its flavor...

bunny

birb overlord
I really don't like any sort of pure sugar candy... Like... Skittles, Starbursts, Gobstoppers, Jolly Ranchers... All that stuff that makes your teeth feel disgusting... Ewe... ._.

Djinn

and Tonic
I would say almost any of those cheap candies seen near a checkout counter that really does not seem like anything that could be considered foo whatsoever but more like a form of edible plastic with a sugary coating. I think the fact that a lot of them come in a variety of neon colors, something that no natural food can accomplish, shows that these things are not really food. Or should be ingested by anyone hoping to avoid things like colon cancer because eating plastic is pretty bad for you over all. Regardless of the sugar content, which should also be considered terrible.

Candy corn is pretty high up there on the list. I really have no idea why they keep producing it every year. Who is eating that stuff?

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I like most candies but one that I absolutely cannot stand is black licorice. Its the nastiest, grossest thing in the world and it must be stopped!!!!

There aren't really any candies I don't like. The only ones I'm not too fond of are ones with nuts of any kind. I'm just not crazy about nuts, but I will still eat them on occasion.

Anything with marshmallow in it. Laziest ingredient for any type of snack food in my opinion. Can't stand the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom