• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Bender Would You Be?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm kinda a waterbending person.I'm not exactly sure if I "go with the flow" person but,I'm kinda like Korra.Waterbending is for the "caring" person,Firebending is "aggresive" person,Airbending is for "playful" person and Earthbending is for the "stubborn" person.I really act my life was in the avatar series and uh,I was water.

I would probably be a water bender. I am adaptable and going with the flow (in general).

I would really like firebending!

I think I would be either a Waterbender or an Airbender, based on my personality. The Airbending philosophy seems to fit pretty closely with me as I’m a very non-confrontational type of person and I’m rather spiritual. Also, I like to think that adaptability is one of my strong suits, which seems to go with water. Both of them seem to fit me pretty well – they seem lighter than the others, and I think would work more with me physically as well with me being small and light on my feet.

It’s kind of funny, since if I were to choose I would probably want to be an Earthbender or Firebender, but that’s probably because of envying those personality traits that I lack in myself. I mostly envy Earth as it seems so stable, and I think that Earthbenders would be very sure of themselves, and I lack such stability as that. As for Fire, well… caring is my nature, and there are times when I feel that it makes me weaker, so I wish that I could be more like a Firebender since it seems they would be strong and generally not have those “weaker” feelings getting in the way.

But still, Water or Air. I think ultimately it may be Air that fits me the closest, but Water is what I would prefer of the two, for the healing ability, as that appeals to me a lot. Air isn’t bad, though~! :> ♥

I think I would be a waterbender. I feel in love with Katara because we share a lot of the same personality. I also feel best when I'm in water. It's like how I calm down.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I would either be the original type of fire-bender (the one that Zuko has to learn how to be towards the end of the series since he can't fuel his bending on anger anymore) or I'd be a water-bender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom