• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Bender Would You Be?

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I have to say that Airbending fits me best. I'm drawn to it and I believe I have the discipline required to master it.

Fig

The Altruist
I always saw myself as either a Water or a Fore Bender depending on how either my friends or I see myself. To my friends, they see me as cool as the ocean's gentle waves and always give "life" to their lives (i.e. helpful hints, life lessons, etc.), thus they would see me as a Water Bender. If I criticize how I see myself, all I see is a crazy fiery person is very random and is energized through video game news, thus always being filled with high spirit which is why I would see myself as a Fire Bender. Perhaps I could be a mixture of both! Steam Bender! :xd:

Interesting topic, Axle. I chose not to reply for awhile but can confidently come to a decision after watching the entire Avatar: The Last Airbender show and the first season of The Legend of Korra. I would definitely be an Earth Bender. Evasion is not my game and I like to face challenges head on. Precision and contact with the natural environment is required which are characteristics which have defined my life and continue to do so. To top it off spring is definitely my season as well. Sand bending and metal bending are two completely different beasts which I'm not certain my personality would be compatible with.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I'm a mix of Waterbending and Airbending.

I heavily dislike strife, and I'll take every chance to prevent or avoid it if I can. However, if there already is a problem, I'll do everything I can to fix it instead of running away from it. By nature, I am a pacifist, so the defensive technique of Airbending suits me.

I do adapt to change though, and using my opponent's offense against them sounds like something I'd be suited to. Personally, I'd rather be a Waterbender over an Airbender, although I'm not sure which one my personality leans more towards.

I'm definitely not at all an Earthbender or a Firebender.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I would be a Genderbender.

There are not a lot of Genderbenders around anymore. Their art in bending the laws of gender is so exquisite, and so unique. Unfortuantely, I am one of the last Genderbenders. I must traverse the land looking for ancient relics left behind my kind in order to restore our form of bending. It's not looking so well. People who bend differently than us have stolen our relics. It has been a great shame that I must fight to the death with these people, seeing as how this simply could have been prevented.

Genderbenders are very eccentric people. We love having people guess what gender we are, and then laugh as they fail to see the real truth. There is no such thing as gender for us. We love to engage ourselves in polygamy, we are never satisfied with just one mate. Along with that, we are very talkative people. We talk non-stop and don't shut up unless it's the right time. Genderbenders get along with every type of bender. We never discriminate, and we hope you do not discriminate against us.

Just like Bloodbending, Genderbending is not required for the Avatar to learn, but it is very can be very useful if they decide to learn it. To be honest, we are not sure the Avatar can learn it at all, considering it's almost a lost art. Ancient Monks who have mastered Genderbending have tried with all their might to teach previous Avatars this form of bending, but every attempt has failed. We believed for many years that the Avatar themselves had no gender, but apparently we are wrong. ALL GENDERBENDERS ARE GENDERLESS!

Wait--This is for Korra and AtLA? Oh...... Well in that case, I guess I would be a Firebender. Although I would love to be an Airbender, I fit the characteristics as a Firebender better.

Oh wow..... That was really worthless, Genderbending 5ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom