• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Kind of Artstyle/graphics for Zelda Wii U?

I actuallly said in a previous reply that ZeldaU should use the kind of art-style seen in the cgi anime movies Vexille, Appleseed Ex Machina and TO-1001 Nights but didn't realise that the TGS trailer of SS actually does use that art style, its just the Wii apparently couldn't handle it so it got downgraded in the final product.
[video=youtube;pvSIDdOSavc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvSIDdOSavc[/video]

So, i know Nintendo doesn't usually stick to one art srtyle unless its a straight sequel but I wouldn't mind seeing the WiiU Zelda game using the art-style with the quality of graphics that SS was meant to have. Could be good, especially for a darker game if that is what Nintendo go for. I really think this art-style can speak for Zelda, and SS would have been right on the money as far as looks go.

I don't think it really matters, it doesn't have much impact on the game anyway. I will say however that Zelda should stay away from realism and artstyles they have already done. Realism is so common in games now and it won't be very creative if Zelda goes down that route and it doesn't really make sense if Nintendo do an artstyle that has already been done if it isn't related to that particular game. I'd rather they approach a new artstyle then use an already existing one in other Zelda games.

They could improve the textures of Zelda though. Maybe add some fur and make him move realistically. They could also make his muscle move more realistically and his jaw move realistically. Also NPCs maybe could go about their daily business in towns instead of pacing the same area or standing still all day.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'd personally would like to see a cell shaded look with a brush style like Okami. I love that style!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom