• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Keyboard and Mouse Do You Use?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What kind of mouse and keyboard are you using in your set up?

I just have an original Apple Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard at the moment which work fine but aren't the most comfortable to use.

Since I'll be upgrading my computer soon I'd like to see what people have (and whether or not the recommend it).

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Usually its me phone on the computer theyre wireless logitech which i dont recommend cuz you keep having to jiggle about...

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I use a Cherry MX-Board 3.0 and have done since I built my computer five years ago. Cherry Red switches. It's pretty bog standard, nothing fancy, but it's lasted this long with no issues and the clack of the keys is enough to make me feel like a movie hacker without waking people up at night.

I am considering getting a new one though, and I have half an eye on a Roccat Vulcan 120. It was recommended by some friends, and I like the idea of a backlit keyboard since I wouldn't need to keep my lamp on late at night, which sometimes bothers other people.

As for my mouse, I use a Logitech G502 Hero. Saw one on sale for £30 and since my previous mouse was dying I went for it. It's pretty nice, decent heft, plenty of buttons, and you can program it how you want. My only gripes would be that the mouse wheel can be a little loud, and it was a few pointy edges. That last might not be an issue for most, but I have a habit of rubbing my fingers along my mice (mouses? meese?) and after a while my fingers get a little sore. But that's me being a tit. It's a pretty good mouse, especially if you find it on sale like I did.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I just use the keyboard that came with my laptop, alongside a Logitech wireless mouse that I've had for at least a couple of years now.

Keyboard is a CoolerMaster Quick Fire XT with MX Browns and a mixture of keycaps from other boards. Mouse is a Corsair M65 (one of the old ones before the rgb model).

Ninja

Well well well
It’s an RGB keyboard and mouse that I bought together when I built my PC. The neon colors allow me to execute PRO GAMER MOVES more efficiently.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
some walmart brand mechanical keyboard. But the real **** is the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. I love the G502 so much man, it's all i could ever ask for in a mouse. It feels so good in the hand. It just feels right. Very gamer if you will.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I just use the stock keyboard my MacBook comes with and an Apple Magic Mouse. I like the newer generation of Apple Magic Mouse because it does not rely on batteries that have to be switched out when they are depleted. That and the charging connector is the same as my iPhone and iPad so I do not have a manic mess of charging cables near my bed.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse from Staples a few years ago since the built in ones in my macbook stopped working. They were cheap, like $30 for the set, so extremely basic and light. As I recently purchased a new laptop and monitor and have been slowly upgrading my gaming setup, I might get a better keyboard and mouse soon, but as I'm typically more of a controller gamer it is not an immediate necessity for me.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I currently use a Razer Arctosa as my keyboard, but looking to upgrade to a mechanical one, specifically the BlackWidow.

And my mouse is the newer Razer DeathAdder which has RGB functionality and more buttons than the previous model DeathAdder I had. I’ve been eyeing the Mamba for a while, but I definitely don’t really NEED it as I don’t play the types of games it’s actually designed for.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I had to check the box, but it's a "redragon s113 gaming keyboard mouse combo." It has brown switches, I don't really mind but people seem to dislike. I want to get a nicer keyboard someday, but as long as I don't try someone's nicer keyboard I should be able to save my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom