• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Items Have You Lost?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Nearly everyone loses something or other from time to time. What kind of stuff have you lost and did you get it back?

I once lost a pair of AirPods in their case while I was walking around public areas of my university. Unfortunately I never got them back.

A few years earlier I lost my wallet on a bus and someone handed it in so I got that back and had some faith in humanity restored.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Ive lost the fob for work a few times...either its been mooching around in the car pr it got handed in...

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I lost a bicycle helmet on a tram once. I just forgot to bring it with me when I left XD
Never saw it again.

I also lost my first DS (along with my Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Ruby), and my second cellphone on Crete in Greece, when someone broke into our hotelroom and stole all our electronics while we were at the beach. That made me real sad...

One time I had this aux cord, I don't remember where I got it, I think I randomly found it because I was kind of a packrat in my childhood. But like, I thought it was nifty af cuz it was a headphone jack to headphone jack and I was certain I was gonna have a use for it someday. My sister eventually got some speaker system when she was in like eighth grade, and I was so interested in it cuz it had a headphone jack on it, and I was like, would this work with an ipod? So naturally while my sister and my dad were setting it up, I like brought it in with excitement, like, "can we try this?" And my dad ****ing screamed at me and accused me of stealing it from the box and I couldn't even explain that I had it for years because he just wouldn't listen, he just took it from me and I cried and I never got to see if it worked. I still think about that story every now and then, and while it's not "lost" in a more literal sense, I still never have seen it since and my dad is such a turd. The speaker system never came with an aux cord; that was mine.

The other story I can think of also relates to my ipod though. For awhile before I got a real case for my ipod, I would use these official Apple products called "ipod socks" and they're literally just a sock you put your ipod in and it covers the screen and stuff so it just like protects it while you're listening to it. Which was pretty acceptable back then because you really only had ipods for music, you didnt need to actively be playing with them to use them with the exception of maybe adjusting volume. I had this blue sock that I loved cuz it matched my ipod, used it through middle school and partway through high school, and one rainy day while waiting for the school bus, I lost my sock. :( I was really sad about it cuz while I had some other socks, I liked that blue one. But fortunately, I found it the next day under the tree I stand under while waiting for the bus. It was dirty and soaked and i had to clean it but I was so happy it was still there, cuz my ipod was really old and they didn't make socks anymore.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I lost my dignity when I signed up for Zelda Dungeon. Never got it back.

I was a regular at lost property in primary school, usually it was sports stuff that I lost such as shinpads and shoes. I don't even know how I managed to do that but it was a long time ago.

I lost my weight belt in the gym. I'm sure it was stolen, then I think I accidentally traded my new one with someone else because the one I have now is definitely not the one I bought

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I lost a $250 pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses while in Germany. That was a huge oof.
That's why I get my sunglasses super cheap, like Dollar Tree cheap, they're too easy to break or lose.
I lost my original red fat DS back when I was a kid. Wasn't until a few years later that I found it in what should've been an easy place to find it.
I did this with my tablet when I was like 12 or 13, luckily I didn't lose it for years lol.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Unfortunately, I live that prescription lifestyle. Unless the sunglasses are prescription, my eyesight is just too bad to make them practical.
you can get these super dorky clip on attachments that fold up and down over your glasses. My dad used to wear a pair all the time driving

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom