• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Items Do You Equip when You Don't Need One at the Moment?

So which ones do you equip when you're just roaming around without anything to do? Here's all of mine. PS: Please forgive me if this thread has been made before I searched EVERYWHERE and I just couldn't find it.

LoZ: The wand. I keep the wand equiped because it is about as strong as the bow but doesn't use any ammo.
AoL: The fire spell. I use this one because it gives me a good range attack that can damage enemies some items can't.
ALttP: I keep the bow equiped in here because it is the only range item that doesn't use magic I believe
OoT: The bow the ocarina, and the hammer. I use the bow because it's the only range item in the game that damages enemies. I use the ocarina to call Epona and teleport places really fast.
MM: the bow the ocarina and the zora mask. I use the bow for the same reason I use it in OoT as well as the ocarina. I use the zora mask because it's cool and helps with swimming.
OoS: I use the sword ( for obvious reasons) and rocs cape/feather. I use the cape/feather to pass enemies by jumping over them and to climb stairs faster.
WW: I keep the bow, the boomerang and the sail equiped in TWW. I use the bow because it is just like the bow in OoT and MM but even cooler because it can shoot enemies from so far away. I use the boomerang because it's easy to use in this one and proves very useful. I use the sail because it's nice to have it ready to go when I need to sail.
TMC: Again, the sword because it's so nesacery and the pegasus boots because they make traveling much faster.
ST: in this one I have the bow equiped because, again, it's the only range item that does damage, plus it's fun to use. (But arrows are hard to come by in this game!)

So what about you? Do you go offencive? or deffencive? or do you equip items to avoid enemies?

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
This is an extremely cool thread, as it is something I definitely do for every game lol

LoZ: Wand, it's just too much fun to fling around fire so easily
AoL: Didn't really have one I don't think
ALttP: Hookshot, which a pretty common theme for me
LA: That wand thing that flings fire around like in LoZ. Soooo much fun, soooo much ownage
OoT: Bow, Longshot, Ocarina of Time
MM: (Same as OoT)
OoA: Sword and Roc's Feather, jumping is awesome
OoS: Sword and Roc's Cape, love jumping lol
WW: Bow, boomerang, the wind waker (is that the name of that thing? i forget)
MC: Sword, cape. still love that jumping
TP: Bow, Double Clawshots

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
For OoT: Fairy Bow and sometimes Longshot, Ocarina of Time
TP: Hero's Bow and Double Clawshot (occasionally the Spinner)
For MM: Hero's Bow, Ocarina of Time, Transformation Mask (usually Zora)
PH: Hero's Bow
ST: Bow of Light

I don't really know about the others, but what can I say, I'm basically a bow and arrow sniper.

Pikacondon

Title.
AlttP: Hookshot, it stuns,hurts foes, and doesn't waste anything!
TMC: Magical Boomerang, it moves widely and stuns just about anybody!
TP: Cuz' you can do 4, Ball &Chain, for power, Bow&Arrows for sniping, Double Clawshot for stunning foes and Spider-Link, and Bottles-you never know when you'll need em'!
PH: Hammer, It dealt mass damage, looks awesome, and is just plain cool.
ST: Whip becaus it hurts foes, stuns other foes, pulls things around, and is cool and useful at the same time.
This is a cool thread, I wanted somewhere fitting to put this list- it's also my Favorite items, I keep my favorites equipped when I don't need anything.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
OoT: The Ocarina of Time, I usually have this equipped even in dungeons where it's not of much use.

MM: Bunny Hood, Ocarina of Time. I love the bunny hood so much that I try to keep it on the c button items as much as possible.

TP: Iron Boots and Bombs, just leave em on there and you'll find a use sooner or later......

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
LoZ - Boomerang
AoL - Nothing since there isn't an item button you can assign things to
ALttP - Boomerang
OoT - Right C: Ocarina, Down C: Slingshot/Bow, Left C: Boomerang/Hookshot
MM - Right C: Ocarina, Down C: Bow, Left C: Bunny Hood

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
LoZ - Wand or Boomerang
ALttP - Boomerang or Hookshot
LA - Sword, Roc's Feather
OoT - Bow, Hookshot, Ocarina of Time
MM - Bow, Hookshot, Bunny Hood
OoS - Sword, Roc's Cape
OoA - Sword, Roc's Feather
WW - Sail, Wind Waker, Grappling Hook (because I am looking for treasure a lot)
MC - Sword, Boomerang
TP - Double Clawshot, Bow (I play the GC version, so it's only 2 items at a time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom