• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Items/characters Would You Like to See Return in Zelda Wii U?

I would personally like a return of Kokiri forest but all the houses are tree houses and its in a misty forest not a grove. The inhabitants could look like wood elves and nimbly dash through the trees or something like that. The hookshot, biggoron's sword, and the Bow were always my favorite items when I was a kid. I have also come to appreciate the flying bug thing (I forget its name) recently.

Dominion Rod. That did not get used enough. And the whip. Because seriously, it was like the best ST item and in SS you never use it after the dungeon you get it in.

Dominion Rod. That did not get used enough. And the whip. Because seriously, it was like the best ST item and in SS you never use it after the dungeon you get it in.
They should let you grab enemies feet with it and flip them onto the ground or trip them or something.

I like the kokori forest idea, and I would like to see a return of the ball and chain as I always felt so Kick a** with that thing!

M

mozetich

I would like to see the shovel make a return. I loved it in the Oracle Games. Roc's Feather is kind of useless since there's a default jump anyways when you come to a cliff or whatever. I feel like all the items are generally the same. We've always had the staples.. I'm more excited for new items in Zelda 3DS/Zelda Wii U. I just hope they aren't lazy and kind of useless like the Dominion Rod or the Spinner.

Guaranteed that items in Zelda Wii U will be centered on the game pad. Like the Lens of Truth with some sort of function where you have to hold it to the TV or whatever and you "see through" the 2nd screen? Idk.. would be cool I guess but my arms would probably get tired.

D

DarkLink4444

I think there should be upgrades for the items as in skyward sword but have extra uses because the beetle was the only one with more uses when upgraded

And it gave the player the option to become better than before

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Hookshot and longshot. Don't get me wrong, the clawshots were ok, but I felt like there were more opportunities to explore when you got the hookshot, like roofs, trees, boxes, etc. The Clawshot just got so limited in SS, it was kind of a pain, and it made me miss the good old days of roof jumping and finding secrets and shortcuts in Kakariko. I dunno, just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom