• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Items and Bosses Would You Like to See?

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
If I could add any item to Skyward Sword? Hmm...I think I'd add the Deku Leaf. It's one of my favorite items of all time. It could use Wii Motion Plus too. If you're flying, you could hold the WiiMote above your head and steer. Or, for puzzles, you could flick it like Link does.

Oh, that would be awesome. Truly awesome. :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would throw Nayru's Love in SS. Maybe it could have a shorter duration, but temporary invincibility never feels wrong! It would be interesting to me to have more magic within the series, why not begin with Skyward Sword? :lol:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Deku Leaf and the Spinner...

The spinner was an awesome item with a cool use but it's sad that it got useless outside of the dungeon like most os the items in TP.
The idea of teh deku leaf is also cool.. You can blast enemies with hurls of wind and you can fly... :)

I really, really, really want the hookshot/clawshot. That's my favorite item, since the puzzles behind the items rock! And I'm glad that the whip is included. Totally underrated from Spirit Tracks. I wouldn't mind seeing the Spinner, or the Hover Boots return, as well.

As far as bosses, I hope they're all new. From what we've seen in the trailers, they look astounding. The skeleton looked cool, so did the giant vase thingy. Ghirahim looks a lot of fun, too. I'm hoping for creative bosses that take advantage of each item in various ways.

Pen

The game is on!
What about the Magnetic Gloves from OoS, or the Iron Boots from TP? With those items one could climb freely on certain walls and ceilings. It would be real cool if there was a boss battle in which you actually fought the boss not only on the floor, but also on the walls and in the ceiling!

So I'd like to see yet another version of Queen Gohma in SS! She's an spider/insect, so she can climb walls. She has appeared in several Zelda titles with different looks. The scorpion from the E3 2010 demo might have been the SS version of Gohma, but we can't know for sure yet. I'd like t see her though! :D

It would be extraordinary to face Queen Gohma in such a battle!

Djinn

and Tonic
I only now realize this is perfect for this thread though but, I have mentioned many times in the past that if utilized well then the Dominion Rod could be one of the most useful and fun items to appear in the series. All that is really necessary are more statues to use it on, or even other things like wooden statues, figurines, or even large rocks. If you knew that at any given time you could break out the dominion rod and fire a small magic ball at a nearby statue and have it hop around and follow your commands, then it cold be useful for almost any situation. I do not mean only for situations where there is a heartpiece, minidungeon, or a miniquest, but at any time out in the field you can bring a statue to life it could be incredibly useful. From just maniacally having it stomp on random small monsters, or having a helpful mobile stepping stone for higher cliffs, tree limbs, or making barriers for spaces. It might even be possible to use it to open up past barriers like a stone wall blocking a path, or getting across rivers and lakes. always having stones or statues around to use it will make it another item like the hookshot or power glove that allows Link to travel and discover secrets more easily in the later game while also giving a new fun toy to play with for anytime.

It always appeared to be so useless in TP because there were almost no areas to use it on after leaving the Temple of Time and then passing the Sky writing quest. After that there really was no point because you had already used the rod on every statue that it could be used on. I believe quest items should still have a fun element to them even after their original purpose is over. There should still be some aspect to them that you will want to use anyway even if you are not doing anything important to the story at all. And I believe implementing more random uses would be just that.

V

Vrbas

Deku leaf was cool to use..
Used magic though.. Don't know is SS will have magic..

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Deku leaf was cool to use..
Used magic though.. Don't know is SS will have magic..

That's one of my favorite items in Zelda :)
Would really work with the sky and flying theme too.. Doesn't neccesarily have to use magic..

S

skylink712

For items I'd probably want some more magical items like a staff. I would also like to see the iron boots again since they were awesome in twilight princess when you could walk on walls. As for bosses I would want to see gohma but maybe with a twist like if it was a water boss that resembled a crab. Straying away from the spider theme would definitely make it fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom