• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Item is the Most Useless to You?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
TP-the fishing hook(Why because when I got a fish man I tried to pull it and it got away)
ST-Boomerang(Ugh I ahde troble when I was at this cave I used it then I tried to hit the switch and it can back to me )

arkvoodle

Diabolical
TP-the fishing hook(Why because when I got a fish man I tried to pull it and it got away)
ST-Boomerang(Ugh I ahde troble when I was at this cave I used it then I tried to hit the switch and it can back to me )

It's supposed to come back. It's a boomerang. You were probably hitting a wall, that's what caused its journey to be cut short.

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

The Telescope in ww it was useless you used it once at the beging and if he hadn't looked through it he wouldn't have to do the whole quest!
I would have to agree with you here.

S

Souldier

I'd have to say the Slingshot in TP, I mean come on! You need it to show of in front a bunch of little kids (who by the way praise you) and after that I can't remember any important part you could use it seriously again, beacuse in the first dungeon you get the boomerang and then the bow in the second, items that are way better and fulfill the same purpose but with better results.

Master

Upcoming
The Useless Item in Zelda History :

The Sling Shot

C'mon , I never used the sling shot in Twilight Princess . No joke . I still have the same 50 bullets that I started with ! I am not lying !

:zelda: + :) = <3

figthersword

Hylian Coward
The Useless Item in Zelda History :

The Sling Shot

C'mon , I never used the sling shot in Twilight Princess . No joke . I still have the same 50 bullets that I started with ! I am not lying !

:zelda: + :) = <3

Hey dude i've respect your opinion, but as far as im concern to this item slingshot is the alternate/sub weapon of Bow and Arrows.

How can the bomb mask be useless? .

I've say that statement because it risk your hearts, just imagine using this mask without any potions or fairy in the entire game your game file will have a death record.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I've say that statement because it risk your hearts, just imagine using this mask without any potions or fairy in the entire game your game file will have a death record.
Hold the shield button while using it.

The Magic Beans in Majora's Mask. In Ocarina of Time there were several places worth planting beans, in Majora's Mask one was required and any others were just to get some rupees.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Farore's Wind is one. I've literally never used it except to see what the animation looks like when you drop it down. Another is the telescope in WW. All I can think of

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Seems obvious to me the most useless item in Zelda is the ice arrows from Ocarina of Time, which you only have access to when you beat the last temple, thus the ice arrows are vital for the game, and doesn't help you in your way through the temples (though it may help you in Ganon's Tower).

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I'd say the Circus Leader's Mask from MM was the least useful. Its purpose is to make the Gorman Brothers stay away from you during the horse and cart chase, which gets you the Romani's Mask. HOWEVER to get the Circus Leader's Mask, you need to have the Romani's Mask first anyways to gain entry into the milk bar. By that time in the game, the Circus Leader's Mask's purpose was moot.

The horsecall was also quite useless. By the time that you get it in TP, you already had the ability to warp so using Epona would waste time anyways. Unless you just want to ride her for fun, the horsecall gets little to no use. The telescope from WW was also pretty useless, as well as all the masks from OoT (if they count).

Pikacondon

Title.
the water bombs in TP. seriously, I only used 4. and bombfish fill the depth-charge role quite nicely. :bomb: bombs are way better.:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom