• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Item Do You Want to Return in Zelda Wii?

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I think it would be cool if, in ZW, you got to pick an instrument... (Sax, trombone, trumpet, etc) Also, I would really like Nintendo to bring back the Megaton Hammer. *screams* "HEAR THAT, Nintendo??? BRING BACK THE MEGATON HAMMER!!!"

I'd love the spinner and the doble clawshot to return, but I also would like to give them more action

I'd love the spinner and the doble clawshot to return, but I also would like to give them more action

I agree with Ahiru it would be nice if you double clawshot was back and also the magic bar that think was awesome and it would be cool if it was in zelda wii. :):cool:

D

Dark Nut

Definitely the fire rod, in 3D it would have a lot of uses.

T

the knight

ball and chain, double clawshot, bow and arrow aswell as the elemental arrows (ice, fire, lightening (paralyse or shock) and water (get them soaked)

O

OmarScofield

Ocarina (there should be something similar as magic songs play a major role in the games series)
Clawshot/hookshot/longshot whatever you want to call it lol
Boomerang!

S

ScottyMcGee

You know what's ONE thing that has never been shown in a 3D Zelda game? (Ok maybe it was in the DS adventures but I haven't finished them so I don't know, and still, those don't count)

PEGASUS BOOTS!!!!

I always loved those things in the GB games. It would be interesting to see a remodeled version of those.

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
Instruments would be awesome, I really loved any instrument in any Zelda game. Also fire and ice arrows, and MAGIC! Magic is one of the core Zelda elements that needs to come back. Any or all of these would be awesome in the new game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom