• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Item Are You Looking Forward or Would Like to See in the Game?

yeah, that's what remember too, but the use taking enemy's weapon or stealing items (like WW grappling hook) is a given imo (tripping is harder, since it may complicate the animation system a lot), and it's probably going to work as a climbing/swinging rope too (since this mechanic looks very recurrent in the game and fits perfectly with the item, and Indiana Jones is their generation hero =p). They wouldn't bother creating the item otherwise - picking up items that are 6-feet high and pulling out octorok, how useful -.-.

Another doubt: I have played TP only in the GC, this Wii control scheme that you call the item with B, is it as practical as using a X/Y button? I mean, in conventional control games you could in a second stun the enemy with the boomerang and strike with the sword, I'm worried is that in this system the items became more useless in battle for being harder to access and use.

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
Items I want.

I would really like to see the Hookshot/Clawshot in the game.I would also like to see Spring Boots that make you jump or some kind of Roc's Feather. The lantern would also be pretty useful in dark caves. And also i would like to see a freesbe(it probably wont be in SS because of the Beetle but hopefully in the next Zelda).It would be magnetic so you would be able to take it back.

Pen

The game is on!
I'd love to see the one and only Wind Waker! It would be amazing to make music with the Wind Waker by swinging the Wii Remote (instead of just the C-stick).
That won't probably happen though. But it would be fun to see the orgins of the Wind Waker in some Zelda game in the future... :)
Wind_Waker_wand.png

fighting gloves

imagine how epic it would be if you had to get in a fist fight with Ghiraham, monsters, and even a bully in Skyloft.

edit: it could be an upgrade for the gloves he already has

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As cliched as it is, I'm looking forward to the Bow. Hopefully we'll be able to walk and aim at the same time, if not I won't complain. I'm also looking forward to the sword, that action is just...enticing I should say.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm really looking forward to using the Whip, as it's one of the coolest and most fun items to use in the series. I would really like to see the Boomerang, but I'm having my doubts as to whether it will appear due to the Beetle's upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom