• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda What is You're Favourite Zelda Song?

Z

ZeldaLover1

I was just wondering; What is you're guys favourite Zelda song? From a any Zelda game.....

Mine is Gerudo Valley. I'm listening to it now, and I LOVE IT. Also another one is; Twilight Princess Hyrule Field....

What are yours?:)

for me i love all the music of the zelda games i have played.for some reason though i absolutely love the music of the sky temple in twilight princess (where the occoco live).it just resonates with me for some reason (also it perfectly fits the characters of the occoco people in my mind anyway).

Oh my god.. this is so difficult....

I choose...

The overworld theme in The Wind Waker during the day time, although Dragon Roost Island comes in a close second.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
That's a hard one. But I guess I'll say the ballad of the godess or the song of storms. Both are very amazing I have both on my mp3 and I can't listen to them without having a craving for Zelda. :3

Really tough, lots of good ones. The Gerudo Valley theme immediately comes to mind I would probably say that. ALso the Dark World theme in ALttP and the Hyrule Field theme in OoT. The latter broke away from the tradition of original theme but I really liked it. Part of it is the nostalgia factor, I remember the thrill of coming out of the Kokiri Forest the first time and hearing that theme while I gazed out onto the massive Hyrule Field the first time. It's an emotion I wish I could relive everyday.

Either the Wind Temple from Wind Waker, Hyrule Castle from Wind Waker, or Castor Wilds from Minish Cap. I'm leaning towards Hyrule Castle from WW.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
You're = you are. Your = possessive, as in "your favourite song"

ANYWAY, I would say the Ballad of the Windfish remix but, going purely by in-game music...i don't really have a favourite but i do have a collection of ones i love, like:
Gerudo Valley
Hyrule Town Market
Hidden Village
Serenade of Water
Dragon Roost Island

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
#1 Sled game from twilight princess

#2 Majora's mask 2nd day (I love's me that accordion)

#3 Astral Observatory

#4 Termina field

#5 Stone Tower Temple

# 6 All of the temple warp melodys that Link and Shiek played as a Duo

#7 Malo Mart

#8 All Zoras domain themes

#9 Requiem of Spirit

#10 Elegy of Emptiness

#11 My all time favorite, When your inside of the moon (I know there's no music physically, but it's so peaceful the sound of you running to the tree is enough.

#12 Song of Storms

#13 Cannon game song

#14 Agitha's Castle (I don't care what you say, she was a princess -lol- I enjoyed the bug collecting and just being around her -lol-

#15 Midna's Lament

#16 Hyrule Field (Twilight Princess version only)

#17 Opening theme to Legend of Zelda Oracle of Season's the 8 bit version is amazing to me

#18 The Milk Bar (I'd party with anybody on this site at that place -lol-)

#19 Lon Lon Ranch (all versions)

#20 Twilight Princess opening theme (that wolf howl brings a tear to my eye every time)

#21 Magic Hags house (Majora's Mask)

#22 Marine Research Laboratory (Ocarina of Time)

#23 Sariah's Song (All versions)

#24 Courage (one of links many themes)

#25 Hidden Village (showdown in links town)

#26 Keaton's Quiz music

#27 Kamaro's Dance music

#28 Lake Hylia (Twilight Princess Version)

#29 All Fairy's Fountain's

#30 Mikau's Cry (Majora's mask the Zora who you get the mask from, his dying theme)

#31 The Pirate Fortress (Majora's Mask)

#32 Sacred Grove (I loved fighting mini skull kid, and his band of scarecrows -lol-)

#33 Song of Healing (Piano preferred but ocarina is good as well)

#34 The Zora band (The ending of majora's mask)

Last edited:

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I can't really say. It would be a large tie, if it has to be in-game. But if it doesn't it is still a big tie.
I will chose this for now:
LoZ overworld
TP hyrule field
Termina field
gerudo valley
Ganondorf battle from TP (all 4 parts)
Demise from SS
Ghirahim's theme

These are my immediate favs.

I'm not sure what its called but the song from WW thats on after the last boss before Ganondorf. Its with the snakeish looking boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom