• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your "Would Be" Name?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
My parents were going to name me "Laranda" if I would have been a girl, but luckily I wasn't, so they named me "Andy" which I like a WHOLE lot better.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
They thought about naming me Joseph, but made that my middle name. If I had been a girl, they would have named me Margo. Thank GOD I turned out to be male (no offense to anyone named Margo, lol).

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
My first name was supposed to be Marina. But my grandma stopped my parents from naming me that, because she didn't want me picked on and bullied. Her sound argument that changed their minds: My last name is a type of boat.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I would have be named " Leeann" uhg. i hate that name. But thank goodness they settled for Kailyn instead. But my mom named my middle name "lee" and my sisters middle name"ann" to fufill her dream.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I have actually recently asked my mother about this, and she told me that I was always thought to be a girl, so I don't really have any genderbend names I could really use. :lol:
I was originally going to be named Aranka(Goldie), like my grrandmother, but I was named something else. The name would actually been okay, since I have a sort of golden-looking hair. XD

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I was almost named "Ororo," like Storm from X-men

But, since I'm a boy, I was named after Wolverine instead! JK LOL, but that is my name!

My name would have been Aaron James Schurr instead of Tyler Scott Schurr. I know that they're drastically different, but the first choice for my name was my mom's choice and the name I got was my dad's choice. I kinda with my name was Cecil, though.

Well, if I were a boy my parents would have recycled the boy name choice from when my mother was pregnant with my older sister, which was Jacob Alexander. It would have been that since Jacob is a family (last) name on my Mother's side, and Alexander is the name of a certain property my family used to own. However, pretty soon after she found out she was pregnant, my mother said she dreamed that my name was Katherine Elizabeth, so that's where my name came from. I wouldn't mind being a Jacob if I had been a boy, but I like my name as it is. I like that Katherine means "pure", as it makes me think of... cleanliness, simplicity, and being happy, somehow. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom