• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
...................................................................Isn't she just a cucoo farmer that mistook herself to be the Hero of Legend, and then got herself stuck in her own adventure that didn't have anything to do with the main plot of Hyrule Warriors and was just her own side missions agaisnt Skull Kid?
Curious to know what the reasoning behind this is

And then she showed up at Hyrule Castle to save them soldiers from monsters that had returned. She hears about trouble and goes to take care of it. The other Link in that game had to be ferried along by a multitude of characters.

The Legend of Zelda cartoon, while not perfect or well-aged by any means, is actually pretty good, especially for its time. I think it was a pretty decent video game cartoon adaptation considering how little story we had to work with when it came to just Zelda I and II.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I think most of the dungeons in the GBC Zeldas are pretty boring.

I like the kinstone trading, it's a fun little past time in-between dungeons.
Watch it scrub, Minish Cap is a GBA Zelda game, not GBC. Back off my Oracle games and DX or I'll be forced to defend their honor.

Unpopular opinion: the Link's Awakening remake was a little lame. The OG has always been tied for my favorite Zelda game so I'm definitely biased but the depth of field/diorama type visuals made the game feel a little cheap and I was very disappointed with the music as well as the failureof the "dungeon designer".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom