• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?

all Zelda 3D games aged very badly the 2D games will age much better
the most wasted potential Zelda games are Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword
Ocarina of Time deserved better sequels than Wind Waker or Twilight Princess
Breath of the Wild is overrated

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
For someone whose favorite game is Twilight Princess, that's a bold claim. Considering how similar they are in many ways, I mean,
Yes, they are very similar. I also know that OoT was a very innovative game. I just feel that Twilight Princess improved on OoT, and while OoT is a great game, it's not the greatest ever like some say.

I still hold Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask as my two favorite games of all time, alongside the first Dark Souls, but perhaps that will change when I finally get the chance to play Twilight Princess.

First time posting, (Hi) never went on a forum before lol.

For me, I think my unpopular Zelda opinion is that I think OOT is my least liked 3D Zelda game. I think its the slow start, mixed with my least favourite dungeons, story ect really makes the game a weak one for me. While it was revolutionary. I think Majora's mask was my favourite. (ik original thought) Although the dungeons in that game are pretty jank I think the game excels at everything else.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
Age of Calamity's story was really good and didn't diminish BotW's emotional value at all. In fact, it heightened it.
I agree with this a lot, even though i had some mild disappointment from Nintendo's misdirection, after some reflection, i have come to decide that Age of Calamity honestly has one of the best Zelda stories, and the character interactions really strengthen the characters of BOTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom