• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Signature Pokemon?

Y

Yoshi

My sig pokemon would have to be rayquaza, i caught it in emerald and is now on pokemon black. He is unussaly strong (he once wiped out a team of lvl 100s all by himslef and freinds that i have battled fear him...

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Empoleon because I've used it since I first got my own game to keep. Not to mention my two favorite types, Water and Steel! And just it's look!!
I <3 Empoleon, GOT IT!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hmm thats a hard question................. But I'm gonna have to say my signature pokemon is Zorua <3

A

ApokolipsNow

While Gengar is my favourite, in terms of signature Pokémon it has to go to Electivire. I didn't think much of it at first, but its stats and its moves just clicked with me after I got one from PBR and then I bred my way to the one I use now, Warbandit. He has nice type coverage, good attack and speed and looks very appealing to me so he's been an excellent partner since Platinum!

Alikazam definitley. I remember fighting the Psychic Gym Leader in Red and she absoloutley killed everything with her Alakazam. I finally got one trained it up and I've used one ever since.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
My Shiny Darkrai all the way......with an awesome Dark Void + Focus Punch combo, he's quite the tough customer :right: I know that combo is a cheap one, but it works really well :bleh:

A

Almighty Turtle

Rarely will I play through a Kanto or Johto game without using Pidgeot, nicknamed Poppo. I don't know why... but that's always how it's been.

It used to be my Altaria, back before I lost my old sapphire version (I was 7). It helped me take down Stephen the first time in the elite four with parish song. After I lost sapphire it became my flygon.

Empoleon. It was my first starter, still my starter, and it was part of my first Pokémon game (it's kind of sad -.-"). But I hate the Steel type of it sometimes. Against Fire types. -.-"

Crusnikbat

Professional Dork
My signature Pokemon is probably Vulpix because that's the way it's been since I first got into Pokemon. It was really a hard decision between Vulpix and Leafeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom