• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Signature Pokemon?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I usually use Piplup, their so adorable! And Piplup looks epic after it evolves into Prinplup.

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
Well, I haven't played in a while (2 years) but I think...

1. A nicknamed Typhlosion (BlastBurn?)

1. My Blaziken/Swampert. I use them equally, they're the same level... yeah.

1. And, finally, my good ol' LV100 Rhyperion.

I guess I could count my LVL 108 MissingNo., but that was a glitch that screwed, and somehow fixed, my copy of Red.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Uh depends on the game. But certain ones I like to keep specifics with me. In SoulSilver I always kept my Yanmega with me. Thing was a powerhouse. I suppose, if any one of them out of all the games..... it'd be Espeon. Across most of the games it's the one I use the most. It's always powerful the way I raise it. And any human opponents I face often say "oh, crap" when I bring it out.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Flygon :cool:

I didn't really like Gen III but I like a lot of the Pokemon from it. Flygon is now my favorite overall and I even use him competitively.

Pikacondon

Title.
Pikachu. AKA Scumbag.:P(cheap and annoying, see Scumbag) All my friends see-and fear-the words "JOHNNY1 sent out PIKA!" his moves are Volt Tackle, Toxic, Iron Tail, and Thunderand/or Discharge( I have 99 of each TM, restarted games on another cartridge after givig way TMs) all my friends dread my opening the fight with Tocxic against a phyisical-attack pokemon, Static paralyzes, and Toxic poisons, so I can beat on them with Iron Tail or Discharge, or, if their health is strong, Volt Tackle. Steel has very few types resisting it, and if Steel won't work, I use Electric. I got PIKA from Yellow GBA (China only, lived there for 4 years) and migrated to Diamond, and will soon migrate PIKA to Black/White/"gray" (probably gray) and so on with generations foward... I had a Pikachu plush from when Pika was chubby,:D(much cuter that way!) but my dog ate it. not too happy about that. other than PIKA, shiny Umbreon. good moves, Import from Silver, she looks totally techno!:lol:

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
When I started my play through I used Totodile and his next two evolutions a lot, then I moved on to using a Scizor, and now I use NidoQueen and a shiny Charizard I got via breeding, yeah I leveled his first form up and evolved it to his second form and now his final form. I am also training other pokemon, I have a bout coming up. ;) So all in all, no, I am not a trainer who sticks with one of a kind signature pokemon, I am constantly switching and giving other pokés a chance. ;)

Jedizora

:right:
There is one pokemon I always use, Dragonair. Love its design. I don't use it in battle much, I just keep it in my party.

I suppose, if any one of them out of all the games..... it'd be Espeon. Across most of the games it's the one I use the most. It's always powerful the way I raise it. And any human opponents I face often say "oh, crap" when I bring it out.

I get the same response when battling other people. One person I know even fears my Espeon, lol.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
In Platinum and Diamond its Empoleon, their names are Canonball (formerly Squirt and then it evolved) and Star for those games.
In Heartgold its my Espeon Dawn, because Espeon is my favorite Eevee Evolution.
In Black and White its my Serperior Severus because Snivy is my favorite starter.
In Ruby its my Blaziken Abb (I really wanted a female to name it Abby for some reason (I was 10)) Torchic is my favorite pokemon from 3rd gen.
In leafgreen is my Venusaur Annie as Bulbasaur is my favorite starter from the first gen now (it use to be Charmander)

For me my signature Pokemon just depends on the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom