• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Shoe Size?

Dan

I don't know they, I just know my feet are very big... I think size 11 here in merry ol England. So I do know.

Ganondork

goo
My shoes size is actually 16. It costs way too much to get shoes for me, and I am probably going to have to start shopping online. Luckily, I got a pair of size 16 Lebron's, so I have something to wear for awhile.

Dan

My shoes size is actually 16. It costs way too much to get shoes for me, and I am probably going to have to start shopping online. Luckily, I got a pair of size 16 Lebron's, so I have something to wear for awhile.

Well you know what they say, big feet big..... hands..... yes.....

No one one else better exceed my shoes size.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Men's shoe size 11.5 now, I've been stuck at 11 for such a long time. I swear my feet were so much bigger when I was younger.

Nicole

luke is my wife
6.5 womens. Yaaaaay small feet.

d'awwww you're so adorably tiny

Sorry couldn't help it. I'm about a size 10 in women's, US standard. Sometimes I fit into 9s, but I never exceed a size 10. I'm 5'11" and a women's 10; I know quite a few girls who are a few inches shorter than me but have the same or very closely similar sized feet. Makes me think my feet are a little bit on the small side relative to my height, but I'm okay with that lol.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I don't have a clue... I'm like 5 foot so... my feet must be pretty small... *looks down*.

Size... errr... 6? or something. I don't even know.

My feet are two different sizes so.... image my agony over finding shoes. Dl

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
I'm currently wearing US men's 10 1/2 (average men's shoe size.) My feet used to be bigger, believe it or not. Maybe I just got better arch support. Looks like Majora's Cat is in the same boat. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom