• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Shaving Setup?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I use some soapy, disposable razor thingy. I don't really have a preference in the products I use. If it works it works.

Fig

The Altruist
I don't have an elaborate set-up for shaving but usually I just go with my disposable razors, my electric trimmer, shaving cream, and paper towels to clean up the place whenever I'm done.

I really like Gillette razors for shaving. Atm I have a pack of Lady Bics.

Pwahahahaha, who needs shaving cream? Just wash like usual in the shower then shave away.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
I just discovered this recently, but a traditional wet-shave is the best. The 5-blade razors are bunk. If it were good, it wouldn't need 5 blades. It's quite silly how these companies just add more blades just to look cooler than their competitors. Mach 3 -> Shick Quatro -> Gillette 5-blades!!!!

It's also cheaper. Although, you probably gotta spend like $70 up front for the brush (Omega Boar), razors (Merkur Long Handle) , blades, cream (Proraso or anything really), etc., you're not spending $3 a week on Gillette cartridges which saves you in the long run. I recommend buying a sampler pack of blades from westcoastshaving.com

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I don't have much preference when it comes to shaving as long as it gets the job done. Usually any disposable razors work fine with Gillette shaving cream and after shave.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Most of the time I use a Gillette fusion pro glide razor.
I don't use shaving foam I use cocoa butter and vitamin E moisturiser and water.
When I go to the barber I like to have a traditional wet shave and hot towel treatment with my haircut.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Just water and a razor, either disposable or something that is easy to clean. After shaving, I use very cold water to rinse my face. It's a simple way to shave, and honestly, saves money on shaving cream.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
A 17.7 inch (45 cm) stainless steel Gerber machete, two liters of unleaded Saudi gasoline, a handful of Tide laundry detergent, a flash powder cherry bomb, and a rubber ducky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom