• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your preferred Summer Time Beverage?

7234d40c1e10e04b842368231a1b022d.jpg

Rum. And to be more specific Angostura 1919. My fav rum.
If I want to have a long drink then rum with coke. Captain Morgan Gold Spiced + coke is a match made in heaven. That plus summer evening, sauna and swimming in lake.

Rum. And to be more specific Angostura 1919. My fav rum.
If I want to have a long drink then rum with coke. Captain Morgan Gold Spiced + coke is a match made in heaven. That plus summer evening, sauna and swimming in lake.

Ive never liked Rum but the Spiced Morgan stuff sounds nice. Spiced alcohol sounds like it'd be nifty.

Ive never liked Rum but the Spiced Morgan stuff sounds nice. Spiced alcohol sounds like it'd be nifty.
If you drink rum straight it's better be some high quality rum. Otherwise it tastes awful. Spiced Morgan is not such a rum you should ever drink straight. It needs to be mixed with something. It's a nifty mixing rum. Relatively cheap and has a nice vanilla flavour added in it

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My preferred beverage on a hot summer day is a simple glass of ice water. Occasionally I'll have iced tea, but water always seems to hit the spot for me.

That being said, I wouldn't say no to a nice fruit smoothie every now and then. Or a 7-11 slurpee.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
For non-alcoholic drinks, water, sweet tea, or Ocean Spray White Cran-Peach juice.

On the more adult side, a good pale ale or a margarita on the rocks, with a little salt on the rim.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
In summer I guzzle Iced Tea like... some sort of... Iced Tea... guzzling... fish. yeah.

I usually prefer sweet. Sometimes with a lemon squeeze. I am favorable to green tea.

My resturant makes a delicious lemon ice custard smoothie in the summertime. I like mine with strawberry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom