• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Preferred Search Engine?

Google... 'cause I'm always feelin' lucky. :lol:

I really do use Google, though. I've never had any complaints or problems finding what I need. I tried Bing! for a while and I thought it was better just because it was new, but I switched back to Google and I haven't found a search site that is quite as accurate.

bunny

birb overlord
Google. It's the fastest and most organized in my opinion. Plus, I grew up using Google; I'm used to it the most.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I use Google and even have it as my main homepage, its because of that, that I started using Chrome.

Google is more simplistic than Yahoo so its convienant for me as I like things to be simple.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Google, the other ones are the exact same thing except they just look worse and have a bad logo.

Pretty much exclusively Google. I don't like search engines with really busy or over the top layouts, and Google's simplicity just works best for me. That's pretty much what it comes down to. Bing was really annoying when I tried it and Yahoo's layout bugs me.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Google, and we're lucky to have it. The internet sucked before Google. SUCKED I tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom