• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Opinion About the "official" Timeline?

What is your opinion about the "official" timeline?

• Perfect! so I accept it completely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good! and I accept it

• Good! but I dont accept it completely

• Its ok... and I accept it

• Its ok... but I dont accept it

• Its bad... but I accept it anyway

• Its bad... and of course I dont accept it

• Its total %$&*!

• Total voters
S

Staldra

What is your opinion about the new official timeline? its good? bad? do you accept it or not?

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
My opinion is...this is like the eighth thread about this! So I will say what I've always said it was just unnecessary to make one anyways. Not being a douch I know your new.

S

Staldra

My opinion is...this is like the eighth thread about this! So I will say what I've always said it was just unnecessary to make one anyways. Not being a douch I know your new.

its was more about the poll, to be honest

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
I'm starting a new thread explaining how the "defeated" timeline is NOT a what if scenario. Just a heads up for that. (I'm in the process of writting it , but I've been busy with other things lately) I accually considered a third split before, but I thought it wasn't a good idea before the OFFICIAL TIMELINE came out...

I would only made small changes, but in general I like it, I have seen many Fan timelines that make not much sense (and some very good), and I think the nintendo timeline is a good one, so if it is going to be official I have no big problems with it

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I don't believe in an "official" timeline. Nintendo never should have made it, I liked it better when they let the fans speculate different timelines. "Its bad... and of course I dont accept it"

MW7

I never cared much about theory in Zelda games so nothing in the timeline bothered me. From what I've seen though it seems like it was unwise to release their timeline because I think it's discouraged theorists to be creative. I think people should just look at the "official" timeline as Nintendo's personal theory on how the legend of the series occurred chronologically. It seems to me like some fans know more about the timeline anyway so I don't get why the timeline is treated as authoritative.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I will not accept the "Downfall" part, because there is no in-game evidence. If I could fix this timeline and make as little changes as possible, this will be the results:
---------/--TWW/PH--ST
SS--OoT
---------\MM--TP--TMC--FS/FSA--ALttP/OoX/LA--TLoZ/TAoL
In short: Link never fails, FSA Trident is the same as other Tridents, Four Swords Trilogy takes place between TP and ALttP (with no other games between them) and the Seal War takes place after Ganon escapes from the Four Sword.

Last edited:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
eehhhh i've never been much of a time line girl my self.. the whole idea of trying to make since of the zelda games just implodes my mind a lil bit. So i really don't botherr with it. I liked it better though before they put it out because now there dosn't seem to be any more mystery about the game anymore and that was one of the things i loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom