• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Nickname

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Hmm, in real life it's Nan or Ann... not much there.

Online... Star, Starry, or Starreh. Mostly just Star, since it seems to be part of the username I always use. Starleap... I'm on the Warriorcats forums and Deviantart! Though I'm Starleap1327 on Deviantart...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
alex,
lexi,

and another that doesn't need discussing.. lol

LOL!

-- --

I have lots of mean ones :'(

A-Hole, Homoharry, Edward (Because I'm pale), F**kface, Harry Balls, B*tch, AD-Harry (AD-HD) and my least favorite.. Fattie, Because it's not true. I have 11% body fat and weigh 170 pounds.

But mostly it's just Harry :)

Dan

my nickname my friends gave me is pretty dumb. I was nicknamed Iron knuck' cause I punched someone and made them puke in a fight. He started it! :D

...o_O remind me never to piss you off

My nicknames are Danny, Daniel the 3rd, Dan, Danny dodgers, Dan the rice man, Dan the man, and Dan the murderer.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
At school I was known as the "Silent Assassin", which originally came from how well I played defense during gym class. Eventually people put it together with my silent and mysterious personality, which caused some to fear me and I was asked how many people I've killed in a day quite often.

My self-given nickname of "Vain" is just something from my past and stands for the "insignificance" I held towards certain individuals......not many known the full story behind it, because it's not exactly something I like to talk about.

Blood Shadow is the name given to the mental manifestation of my inner darkness, and as such the nickname given to me as the Sexta Destrozado, which is Spanish for "Sixth Torn Apart". Blood Shadow as a whole represents the Corruption, Emptiness, and Solitude present in my earlier years......all things that made me who I am today.

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Well, if you ask my family it is Ellie Belle. (I HATE THAT NICKNAME)

At school, I have many. I am mostly called Black Cat because I like to dress in black and I can easily sneak up on people without them knowing. AKA, stealth. Black Cat is also the code name of a character like from an anime. My best friends call me Otaku.

And oh yeah. On here it is:

Sin

Suru

Suki

And Sini

Joy

The Sexy One
My nickname's Joy, for no reason whatsoever except that this old neighbor started calling me that when I was still a cute little girl.
It doesn't sound a thing like my name, I have NO CLUE why he dubbed me that but everyone sortof adopted it.

To be honest, I really like it. ;)

Mine are...
Kuya (BTW if you said Kuya does that mean your Filipino too?)
Dan The Man (That's what they called me in elementary school)
My real name (Not Telling :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom