• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Nickname

Well, Katherine is a pretty easy name to make nicknames for, so I have a few names that people call me that are derived from it. Katie, Kate, Kay-Kay, and the like are the most obvious ones, and ones people call me pretty frequently. One that makes no sense at all is Lilith, but there are still people that call me that, and there was even a bit of confusion in school since a few people seemed to think that was actually my name. Nightingale is another one - since I nickname people after types of birds, my sister did the same for me and Nightingale it was. I guess they can be a little silly, but I think my nicknames fit me well enough and I like them. They bring me fond memories. :>

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
Family : Midjet [but im taller than most of my family], demon [sister]
friends : La la bear , lala, Kar, Az, harlot [close friends], KP,
my elementary teacher : Kim Possible [when i was in 5th grade xD
[my name is karla]

to jus a few ppl I'm known as Sammie. But to everyone else my main nickname (or jus name since I been going by it since I was 5, I don't even answer to my real name cuz nobody calls me by it anymore) is Sam.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Some of my friends outside of school call me 'SpongeBev', because of my love for SpongeBob. Very funny, I must say so myself.

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
growing up my gymnastics team used to call me special k bc my name is kate(now I think they call meth that so I don't bring it up too often). i was called katie in school. my husband used to call me babycakes (from an interpol song) and snooks as a joke. that is until Snooki came out. I told him I would never forgive him if he called me that hot mess again!!

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Well...usually it's pit on the internet:)

but in real life...i dont really have a nickname coz my name is just so short...but my friend and I call ourselves ching ching and chung chung xD
sometimes i do get called hani...=.= coz my name is hana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom