• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Nickname

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, my name is Shannon, and well, the closest thing to a nickname I have, is that a few close friends either call me "sha-nay-nay" and/or "Sha-no-nace" (as in "race")

But online, you can call me Aku. :3

Fig

The Altruist
I had some nicknames throughout my lifetime, which are still with me to this day. My nicknames are based off video game characters that I am a pro at that they gave me those nicknames because I would be a challenge to others. My famous nickname is the one I used as my username here in the forums. These nicknames include:
1. Fig
2. Red (Pokemon Trainer Red)/Ash Ketchum
3. Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi/Atem
4. Mario

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have two of them; Azure and Eric.

Azure isn't just my nickname here; it's my nickname in real life, too.

Eric, well... There's a story to that one. One day a couple of months ago, in my Pre-Calculus class, my teacher tried to call my name. She calls me Azure, like a lot of my teachers and friends. But that time, instead of "Azure", she somehow ended up calling me "Eric" by mistake. I have no idea how that happened, but now my friend will never live that down. He spread that to our friends in Yearbook, and even to stage crew.

I'm much less fond of Eric than I am of Azure. Either way, those are my two nicknames.

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
they call me the muffin lord and joh from a mistake on putting down my name for geography test the other one is because i like muffins i almost forgot gir coz thats the sound they make when i talk to them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom