• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Most Relaxing Music?

Warbad

Gotta love me!
What is your most relaxing music on any Zelda game?
I like the theme of Lake Hylia from TP. It just relaxes me. When I finished the Cave of Ordeals after tons of tries, I just went to Lake Hylia and rested there. It really stands up to the enviroment. So what is yours?

octorok74

TETTAC
I like the music at Lake Hylia in TP also. I've spent hours just slowly walking around the area. After that I would say the music at Outset Island from Windwaker. It's the first music piece on my MP3 player.

Twilight Princess had some wonderfully haunting and peaceful tracks; Zora's Domain sounded better than ever before, Lake Hylia finally had a tune all of its own and it was so close to perfect and reflected its place in the word beautifully, Midna's desperation is another peaceful track too as well as haunting but my favourite would have to be Queen Rutela's theme <3
[video=youtube;9gK1Nqqsy6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gK1Nqqsy6o[/video]

Z

Zeldafangirl199

I would say the fairy fountain theme, lake hylia, and midnas desperation.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zora's Domain (OoT) soothes me more than Lake Hylia (TP), I don't know why but it does. I like both equally, though!

And does Ocarina of Time Medley from SSBBrawl count as Zelda music?

Many of the songs from The Wind Waker. The title theme, Outset Island, and Woodfall Island are all the most relaxing songs. The Great Sea is also so epic and relaxing. That one can go either way. A lot of people are saying Zora's Domain. That is also a really good choice!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Definitely lake Hylia in Twilight princess, that was such a relaxing theme it made the place feel really nice like I would actually want to be there.

Lake Hylia in TP is my go to relaxing spot in Zelda now. Just a perfect setting & great music to go along with it. Also still love Zoras Domain in OoT.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
By far the most relaxing song in the series is the after boss music in Twilight Princess.

[video=youtube;FNzwN9N3yMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNzwN9N3yMM&feature=plcp[/video]

My other notable favourites include:
Triforce Chamber - Link to the Past
Gate of Time Skyward Sword
Isle of Songs - Skyward Sword
Cave - Twilight Princess
Fishing Hole - Twilight Princess
Last Day - Majora's Mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom