• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Extremely annoyed. I'm behind a day in writing, my computer is crapping out, school is school, I don't seem to have time for anything...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I feel so scared because last night my brothers had a fight until one of the sliding doors' glass almost broke. Now I'm really scared on meeting either of them or even looking at their faces or even going down stairs

God, I don't know I don't really know what to do

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I'm a mess

I haven't showered in four days. No joke. I feel like crap so i can't eat. I'm supposed to be doing school but i'm too lazy. i have no future and no life. i just wanna start a band but that's never gonna happen. Plus i think i permanently messed stuff up with a girl so nothing's ever gonna happen between us which sucks. I wish i went to real school. I wish i had more friends. i wish something would happen in my life. i wish i lived back in america.

Gosh i feel like crap

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
If it's any consolation a girl i more or less loved but thought was out of my league actually loved me and i didn't know so i missed a shot with and on the last month of school go into a fight with my former best friend and kicked three kinds of crap out of him for bullying another friend and i'd had enough. She then go pregnant with the former best friend who knew i loved her. So i kick 9 kinds of crap out of him for that and he told the girl i once had a crush on her and i got a message saying last night. If i had asked her out just once i would be with her now.

The fight with 9 kinds of crap was last month i only found out then. The first 3 kinds were roughly 4 years ago.

In hindsight i am sad and glad i didn't get with her. I still have my whole life in front of me and not bogged down with a woman who controls my life, but sad as the girl i loved (first love an all) got taken by the scumbag ex friend. Coward won't show his face in the street now. Really wanna kill him ^^ go me.

Beeker

Wild Card
So hype for tomorrow! One more night of work, then a day curled up with Pokemon, Smash, maybe learning how to WoW as well, then sushi >:3
Can I fast forward 24 hours already?

kinda switching through the whole day earlier I was so tired I almost went back to sleep instead of getting up. Now, I feel like nothing is going right for me. Oh well, I'll just deal with it.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Annoyed because I am very cold and tired and I still have online homework to do! :( I keep procrastinating but my homework isn't going away by itself. Now I've got a mound of work to get done, and the fact that I feel strangely addicted to ZD makes it kinda worse. :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom