• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Quite stressed. I have my first exam, English Paper 1 tomorrow. Just did the 2013 English Paper 1 and ran out of time while writing the last paragraph :/
Off to do 2012 English Paper 1 now.

I'm pretty upset with myself today. I rear ended a parked car and totally fcckd up my car. So now I need to take a day off work tomorrow to start getting it fixed, call the insurance company and pray my history doesn't make them drop me like the total liability I am, and pray I come out of this with my license intact somehow. And I also lied to my parents about the circumstances, so that's making me unhappy too.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Excited already for some more Walking Dead. <3

ibe9RabNQ8q97J.gif

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Truth is, I've been down in the dumps lately. But, just gotta hunt the good stuff! Silver linings aren't gonna smack you in the face when something bad happens. Once you find the good stuff, you'll be white as rain!

Humming the Super Mario World theme song helps too.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Current mood: Giddy. I've been in a rut for the past month, almost depression. Today I woke up feeling great, first time in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom