• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

キラ

Yo!
I'm kinda sad.

My friend was going to pick me up so I could go with him to the midnight release of Destiny. I am not getting the game but I at least wanted something fun to do. He didn't pick me up. It's 10 minutes after midnight as I type this. *sigh*

I have barely talked to him within a week except for an hour on Xbox Live one day. I think he keeps hiding his online status on there because he'll log on, and then log off within minutes, which isn't like him. I haven't got a Facebook message from him in 6 days, and I keep messaging him. He told me tonight that it was because his profile got hacked (which it did) and he has to go on a computer to fix it. His computer is terrible, so there's that. But it makes me wonder if he can really log on or not, because of all of this other strange behavior. He has a new girlfriend... He always has a new girlfriend, it seems. He's one of those hopeless romantic types. Except, this time, he is ALWAYS with her 24/7. Going places, doing things with her, and nothing with me. We used to hang out at least on the weekends for sure. Every time I do talk to him now, he's always with her, or just got done being with her.

The thing is, they're engaged. He's only 19. They met only 2 and a half months ago... They both are the types that desperately want to be with someone and hang on to them for dear life. Why are some people like that? He feels that he needs to be with someone all of the time. All of his relationships end up like crap because he rushes and thinks he loves every girl he goes out with. He always tells me "No, for real this time!" No, he just can't take being alone. He also admitted to me that he is a sex addict, so there's that...

I just feel lonely and shut out...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Slightly annoyed, I mean come on, fix one plugin and suddenly everyone thinks you are a programming expert and wants you to fix their plugin...

Well that's what happens when you get voted most tech savvy on zd

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Slightly annoyed, I mean come on, fix one plugin and suddenly everyone thinks you are a programming expert and wants you to fix their plugin...

Behold, the dangers of demonstrating competence. One must either feign ineptness or learn to say no.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I feel like I'm a burden. To feel all the weight of stress at my back hurts, too. Exams are at a fortnight, and there's so much things going on in me, I feel like I haven't been... really happy in a long time. I feel so crossed out from everyone in school, and I feel like I'm being mocked. I have to rise up and head for my parents's expectations, too. I want to be good enough for everyone but it's... getting tiring.

Beeker

Wild Card
Feel so crappy... there's a thing going around and of course I caught it. Now I'm sitting here all sniffled and sore. Stupid colds. >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom