• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
meh

bf387db721.png

Magatha

Magatha
Sort of nostalgic, with a bit of homesick. I miss my brothers, I miss my boyfriend, I miss my books and art supplies. I miss home. Sooooo glad all that is only about an hour drive away, or I'd go crazy.

At the same time, happy with the new friends I have made, my roommates are wonderful, but also the sort of overwhelmed headache that comes with my ADHD brain struggling to process boatloads of new information about my new college home.

Magnesium said:
Sort of nostalgic, with a bit of homesick. I miss my brothers, I miss my boyfriend, I miss my books and art supplies. I miss home. Sooooo glad all that is only about an hour drive away, or I'd go crazy.

At the same time, happy with the new friends I have made, my roommates are wonderful, but also the sort of overwhelmed headache that comes with my ADHD brain struggling to process boatloads of new information about my new college home.

Molybdenum says that if you needed any hepl getting used to your college life, you're always welcome to ask her. I think you'll do just fine, though. d;

Extremely bored and listless. I find this situation especially cumbersome because things usually don't end well when I'm THIS bored. In fact, this degree of boredom provides me with too much time to think, and my thoughts can be a danger to myself and potentially others. I thought that getting back into gaming or watching anime would help—and it has, somewhat—but the former only seems to work at night, and I still can't seem to get back into latter as much since my brother's passing. I've tried drawing, but I can't seem to stay focused long enough without all the distracting thoughts. At least I got some laundry done, which helped to ease the boredom a bit (believe it or not, lol). I've been watching A LOT of TV lately, mainly American cartoons, which seems odd. What's more odd is I've actually started posting again, lol. I guess that goes to show how bored I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom