• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

キラ

Yo!
Meh. Even though I have two days off in a row, I always keep thinking "It's only this long until I go back to work" so I can't even enjoy the present. I need to stop that.

Beeker

Wild Card
I feel quite happy! I had mall and movie adventures with my best buds, and it was incredibly fun. :3

Fig

The Altruist
For the first time in what seems like months, I feel like complete crap. Restrictions in real life, I can deal with. No communication in real life, I can deal with. But when I can't speak with my friends that I care about (which is mainly my online/internet friends), that's when I lose. It's just a huge snowball effect right now. I can always deal with my mother and brother's constant negativity about me but tonight was the first time in a while when their words actually inflicted damage to me. I'm such a wreck...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
For the first time in what seems like months, I feel like complete crap. Restrictions in real life, I can deal with. No communication in real life, I can deal with. But when I can't speak with my friends that I care about (which is mainly my online/internet friends), that's when I lose. It's just a huge snowball effect right now. I can always deal with my mother and brother's constant negativity about me but tonight was the first time in a while when their words actually inflicted damage to me. I'm such a wreck...

Don't worry about it too much. Their words might hurt for now, but I'm sure they don't mean them. They're your family after all. :)

Mood: MAIAMAIS!!!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon

*embraces her boyfriend in a warm hug* I'm sorry honey. I'm so sorry.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm still feel so broken and unstable, yet at the same time I'm calm about it. I don't know I'm a mess right now and I really hope tomorrow just gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom