• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm tired, yet full of energy. It's like my eyes say sleep but my mind and body say no.

Fig

The Altruist
As of yesterday, I am still the happiest guy on the planet! It seems left and right, I was greeted with a Happy Birthday wish from both my IRL and internet friends and family! I'm one of the those guys that make the smallest things in life feel like the biggest things. Simply wishing me happy birthday was the perfect gift for me! Thank you guys for making me day so amazing! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Tonight, I'm feeling very calm and collected tonight. Perhaps I will make a call tonight with my ZD buddies at skype, assuming they are free tonight! ^^

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Grumpy that I have so many regrets...I can't stop thinking about all of the bad...it would prolly take more than a miracle to cheer me up at this point...I lack any motivation to try to better my situation...I lack motivation what so ever...I feel so low...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom