• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Happy because I saw a good game today AND the Giants finally won.

Sad because I'm probably not gonna get replies while she's on vacation.

Optimistic because I think ill ask her to the movies when she gets back.

S

SirLance420

Drunk. nahh a bit buzzed at the most. About to boot up some Majoras Mask soo in a good mood of course!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I am confused, and saddened that I haven't been posting!

But, I am also excited to continue playing Wind Waker HD! :D

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I AM HUH! YOU REALLY WANT TO FREAKIN' KNOW HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW? YOU WANT TO KNOW?! I AM FEELING...

Rather happy actually! :D

I'm feeling pretty good!! :3 I don't really make New Year's resolutions but I plan to beat a few more Zelda games this year. Probably going to focus on Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda (very first game), and A Link Between Worlds since I only have to beat one more boss/spend a few hours to beat each of them. XD

Fig

The Altruist
Right now, I am currently feeling a lot of emotions at the same time. I am feeling joy, confused, depressed, wrathful, anxiety, and the list can keep going on for as far I can. With what I'm going through right now, at least I'm not in a severe mental state or condition that could hinder my behavior and actions. I guess I just need a breather and start to relax on this fine and beautiful day. Hopefully by tomorrow, things will be much easier than today. :S

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Annoyed because apparently when you don't move the furniture for 2 years and you start cleaning there is a lot of dust and dog hair.

Is sneezy a mood? I'm feeling sneezy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom