• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I totally misread that last post xD
I thought she meant "eating people around me" at first :lol:

Anyway.... I'm feeling- ARTSY... but I'm nut sure what to draw :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Is cold a mood? It's 30 degrees F and stuff....yeah very cold. Mad, too, because I still have to go to school -.-

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very tired, slightly annoyed and grumpy. At work we were so busy tonight we had about 30 people at the counter and 16 cars in drive thru at one stage, they all decided to turn up at the same time...... when I was just about to go home. Half an hour later of torture and I finally left.

Feeling a little lonely as far as online relationships go but in general in the real world i'm feeling much better than i have been, im excited for my early xmas plans tomorrow and thr apocalypse the day after =]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am SO elated right now. I played Cpature the Flag with my little bro and the little sister of the girl I so dearly love. I also played tag with the little sister. I then got a letter from the girl I loved! I can't wait for Saturday because I'm getting a WII U!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom