• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Ever so slightly tired, but more so I am relieved that my sister wasn't harmed in any way, shape, or form during the Hurricane.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm really anxious because I have school, and my left eye is itching so I'm feeling a littl ebit of pain too. Also these allergies have been affecting me recently so I have to go take some medicine! :sweat:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Anxious: I need to talk to my landlord today and tell him I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about the lease. My roommate got a job offer that he hasn't heard back from, but the lease is up in a month. Completely imperfect timing.

It doesn't help that I really should be finding a new and better job.

I have exhausted every fun idea I've got. I'm not even in the mood to play Skyrim. I can't even snack too much tonight because I have Fitness Yoga and Body Bump tonight. Not going to fart all the way through that, no I'm not!

Dan

I have exhausted every fun idea I've got. I'm not even in the mood to play Skyrim. I can't even snack too much tonight because I have Fitness Yoga and Body Bump tonight. Not going to fart all the way through that, no I'm not!

Play some good pong instead.

I'm okay and fine.

Lamphobic

The Brony
I feel abashed. I accidentally posted an extra thread for something that already had a thread. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Edit: Thankyou to the nice person who merged my post with the other thread(s)
Edit#2: Make that two threads.
Edit#3: And to compound the stupidity/fail I had previously posted in the other thread that I made a new thread for.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Bloody hell it's hot, 32 degrees today (usual for summer but its not even summer for another month). Very humid also, need water and mabye a nice breeze. Feeling pretty hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom