• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
just got off work with a chocolate shake, feeling pretty fyne atm but my mind says i'm unattractive, such is life, all i want is a beautiful blonde girlfriend..

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
essentially this

00-edvard-munch-the-scream-1893.jpg

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
actually feeling kind of dull. I want to work on magick but I don't want to get made fun of if I ask questions on here for advice. I also feel torn up for that reason. I hate not being able to talk about what I love on a site because others use it for their own entertainment. don't you hate that? now I feel annoyed too, ugh! and kind of overwhelmed. but my bf will be home from school soon so yay! happy day! *happy dances* im also kind of sad, I miss some people I used to talk to... *sad dance* I feel all different kinds of emotions right now. I can't really describe how im feeling to anyone who just wouldn't understand.... which makes me frustrated... UGH!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
my mood is deseperate....i want so much to get an A on the homework, but I did not read the freaking rubric and my maximum grade is a B...

キラ

Yo!
Kinda have that UGHHHHH feeling right now... I have work at 10AM tomorrow. I didn't even have to work tomorrow but my boss asked if I could and I said yes... It means more money, but I'm gonna be miserable there. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom