• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Feeling- like ARTCONSTIPATION....
I need to draw, but can't....

This comic captures how I feel:

285008_10151333584749259_1840901605_n.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Soooooo moody and soooooo insulted. Really I feel so insulted. I have taken care of this.........thing for all my life. I took her in when I was just living on my own. I went with her when she went into transition (My sis is a transgender) I supported her, gave her clothes, food and everything else while I hardly have money to make it myself and what did this... -insert bad word- say to me? You never helped me. WHAT?! YOU NEVER HELPED ME! NEVER HELPED HER! She got kicked out of her damn -insert another bad word- home! And I took her in!! I risk anything because it is not official. I can risk all my money and my way to live and she says I NEVER HELPED HER!! I'm soooooo mad and pissed off. I would kick her off my balcony! What a goddamn insult!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Surprisingly at peace. I'm feeling terrible for my actions right now, but I don't really care anymore. I don't really care how people view me, and now I'll probably not rage anymore. Don't care if no one believes me, because I believe in myself. I am just going to be myself, and if you don't like it then ignore me or deal with it.

Beeker

Wild Card
Pissed and very frustrated. Haven't been on the past couple weeks due to my computer suddenly failing. Someone has come in twice now to repair and it's still not working properly( only staying on 30-45 minutes at a time compared to an initial total power failure). Other things that have been going on around here have been stressful as well and just... ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom