• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

I'm in over my head right now. It's the night before the last day of classes this calendar year; I'm cramming for my last three tests and my family is sick and coughing around me. It's daunting when your end goal is in sight but the means to your ends are chill inducing.

I'm full of many feelings at the moment.

First, I'm tired.
Second, I'm happy that Christmas break starts tomorrow.
Third, I'm upset that I still have a full school day ahead of me.
Fourth, I'm very upset that I have to waste my weekend at my mom's boring house.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
^ Jux like Att, I was in a good mood but it rturned to dust and crap. Oh well, gonna go bike riding! Today is almost over, which means WII U!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Feeling- Out of it, and Kinda wishing I was more inspired to draw.... I kinda want to draw, but I have no idea WHAT to draw... :/

I think my art meter needs to refill.... That MM picture I did must have used up a lot of my artistic power :lol:

(specially since my artistic power is naturally low) xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am feeling very excited. Too excited, in fact, because i cannot wait for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is THE day....I can't wait!!!

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I'm feeling kinda strange today. Never had this feeling before, it does not feel good anyway. Dunno, it's kinda like that "don't you dare talk to me" days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom