• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm incredibly enraged and bored; I'm doing this thanksgiving break homework what I SHOULD HAVE completed on Friday night...last Friday but decided to put off until the weekend. Oh well, I guess you win some and lose some.

In other news, though, I registered my copy of Resident Evil: Revelations on Club Nintendo (sorry Garo! totally forgot about you).

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN THE WORLD, I JUST INSTALLED THE LATEST PATCH AND AM READY TO TOCKK AND ROLL!!!

:party:

Scoby

France
i feel good today, i do not have to work at bar tonight and can spend time with my boyfriend :) <3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
very good. I'll get a friend over for tonight. Not the whole night hahaha but it will get late because we haven't talked in a while and when we visit each other it really takes hours of talking

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm feeling fanbeepingtastic right now. I just came back from an awesome movie night with friends to see a post of mine liked by two awesome people, and now I'm going to put my mind to this homework of mine and finish the night off proper: with a good ol' game of Call of Duty. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom