• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Slightly saddened (after watching this week's Walking Dead, and finishing Of Mice and Men both in the same day...) but also just generally bored.

Why, George!? *sobs*

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm very angry. Why? Well I'd like not to get into a political discussion on here, so I'll mention it and say nothing more. I'm mad because Barack Obama is my new president. I was really hoping for Mitt Romney (although he didn't have the best policies). The lesser of two evils is better than doubling the evil you already have. And as a high school student I was unable to vote. Thanks a lot, you've just left my generation with the worst. :\

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Insulted, is that a mood? If not then mad.

Reasons: So my little sister is paying me (with her Halloween candy bcause she has no money :bleh:) to draw some pictures. And the last one I get done, she laughs at it. Now, that was a great insult to me, because, is it really polite to laugh at someone's art work? Especially if they are your sibling? I stormed out of her room then, only to hear, "Was it something I did?" Of course! My gosh, now I'm just not going to finish her stupid pictures. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom