• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Pretty good. Did well at work. Met a guy from corporate, and my manager spoke well of me.

Scared. Scared of life, scared of the people I meet, scared of the people I met, scared of my future, scared of letting my family down, scared that I will let myself down. There are so many people that I wan't to apologize to for just being an A-hole and I haven't had the courage to say anything.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Calm, relaxed. Nothing to worry about at the moment, all my assignments and tests were today. just trying to relax for the little time I can.

octorok74

TETTAC
Currently I am happy. I just beat ACIII and I am excited for Halo 4. Yes, I'm already thinking about playing a different game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm still stressed, I have a rough draft due Monday that I do not want to work on but could get done within 30 minutes had I the mind for it. I also have a headache and my eye is burning...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Agitated, kind of hating everything. I'm not sure if it's just my regular moodswing cycle, my not getting enough sleep, reading philosophy blogs and wondering if life is futile, or the idiot politicians and their cadres glutting up my telephone answering machine all day, or coming here and seeing trolling on one of my threads, or going to the hurricane thread and remembering that people were trolling/making fun on that to, which really shows the utter callousness of human hearts (or at least the "hearts" of things that like to masquarade as "humans"...)

In other words, right now, I kind of hate everything and am apt to eat your head if you mess with me. Maybe after I do some art or watch The Simpsons or play some videogames I'll feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom