• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your MBTI type?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
INFJ-T

"Advocates tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all."

Considering what I want to do for a living, that is pretty gosh darn accurate.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
ENFJ-T

"Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community."

D

Deleted member 14134

I think there's been a few threads like this before. Anyways I already know I'm an INTP-A

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
INFP-T Mediator personality. I got the same result the first time I had taken this quiz about a year or so ago.

These are sort of neat to play with every now and then, but I never take them too seriously.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I've taken this quiz a few times in the past and always get the same result: Mediator (INFP-A). I remember reading the characteristics of this personality type for the first time and thinking how amazingly accurate it is for me.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
ENFP-A

That makes perfect sense to me. I like being around people, I'm kind of a realist when it comes to my views, and I'm pretty assertive when it comes to working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom