• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your least favorite thing about your favorite Zelda game?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I adore BotW, but my biggest disappointment is with the story and characters. Nintendo succeeded in making a world that is incredibly fun to explore and mess around in, but the "story" tying everything together is so weak, and there's not much to get me to care about the main characters involved in the overall plot. Passive storytelling was a mistake for a world as open as BotW's.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
If I have to say anything bad about Twilight Princess, it’s probably how you don’t use the items you in the get dungeon that much outside of the dungeon. I love the spinner so much, Nintendo could’ve used it more. It’s so fun riding the walls of Arbiter’s Grounds, but outside of that, I can only remember a couple other places I could use it.

I also really don’t like how the game never explained how Zelda came back. I though she died giving her life for Midna’s sake. It was an emotional scene. But you see her again at Hyrule Castle as possessed Zelda. All the emotion from the last scene she was in is lost because of that. How did she get there? Did Ganon resurrect her or something? It was never explained, and it really bothers me. Especially as a writer. I try my best to avoid plot holes, but Twilight Princess has a big gaping plot hole, and I don’t hear many people talking about it.

I still love TP though, there’s so many more positives than negatives in the game. It was the first Zelda game I played and it will always be a gem. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom