• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Is Your Least Favorite Part of Your Favorite Zelda Game?

Tis and always will be my favorite game. As for my least favorite part... the warp portion of the tower of Spirits. it was so tense, so pent-up, so freaky that any second I'd jump and get scared half out of my wits. It was also too long for me. The Wrecker portion was longer, but I loved the Wreckers.

Aside from that, the giant ceiling-cave-bug things. I despised those with a cruel passion. the one side quest I can't finish is because of those things.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I am a Majora's Mask fan. Already, there is a lot I absolutely love about the game. Characters have schedules and routes, are diverse with opinions, and basically have lots of detail. Maybe it would be asking too much, but after playing some of Bethesda's stuff, I want more diverse stories and sidequests that are unique. MM is praised for having that, but I'd much like it more if we could dig in deeper.

H

holmesn89

My all-time favorite is Wind Waker... Tough call, I'm one of the few people who enjoy the Triforce collection so I'm at a loss. I've mostly given up on a 100% file, I got all the charts and heart pieces but I've been thwarted by the Nintendo Gallery. Beyond the tediousness of taking pictures of everyone and everything, I'd have to say starting a new file and getting through the Forsaken Fortress - I've played it so many times that everything pre-Windfall Island is just horribly boring and doesn't often retain my interest enough to get back into the swing of the game. Once I beat the Forbidden Woods, I know there's a finished game ahead of me.

My current favorite (which as I type is doing its best to topple Wind Waker from its throne) is Twilight Princess. I still haven't beaten it, and the reason is the dungeons. I love dungeons in Zelda as they provide a roadblock you must overcome to open up new areas of the overworld to explore, but the ones in Twilight Princess overstay their welcome. It takes me three hours to beat the Lakebed Temple (the lowest point in the game, both literally and figuratively) and I usually end up giving up halfway through it. I absolutely hate it. The Goron Mines are also a pain, although they are far more bearable than the Lakebed Temple. Don't get me wrong, I love having to do the dungeons to open up more things to do, but with the exception of Snowpeak Ruins, all of the dungeons in this game just give me headaches. I still haven't beaten them all (I vaguely recall completing City In The Sky and watching my brother blaze through the Twilight Palace one in like 15 minutes) but I can't foresee myself enjoying them. Most of my save files are from three years ago stopped at the Temple Of Time because it bored me to death.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hmm. My favourite Zelda is Majora's Mask. So, worst bit of that...

Probably the fight against that fish. As vague as that is, I can't remember the Boss name nor the Temple name, but he's when you're stood on that small platform in the middle of the water and he keeps knocking you off. My god I hated that. It was like, all my nightmares after watching Jaws just flooded back to the surface of my brain. Thanks Nintendo!

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Since my favorite Zelda game is Skyward Sword, my least favorite part of it would have to be Sky Keep. Its hard to figure out and I don't like the music it plays while you're going through it.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
My Favorite Game is ALttP, My least favorite part is Skull Woods in the dark world and the confusing Dungeon the is in it. Im not saying i dont like it, its just simply my least favorite part of the game. I sat and thought LONG and Hard before answering this, cuz i couldnt think of anything about the game that I didnt like. so this is a pretty weak Post!

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
The first 3 days in Majora's Mask. It's just too slow and boring, and can turn off a lot of people from the game. And the waterworks temple. :(

OoT : I guess thinking back on it, I'd say the Ice Cavern. Do people like this mini-dungeon? Not really sure but I just hate emptying anything I have in my bottles that's useful (fairies most of the time) for the blue flame. That's about it though. Nearly perfect game.

Well I have really loved or liked every zelda game I have played with the exception of AoL which in my opinion was at very best an ok game, but I can't say I have a least favorite part in any of the games since I thought about it and none come to mind, there are parts I didn't like very much but I so far don't have one that fit's the least favorite category.

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
My favorite game is Twilight Princes. Let's see...

I don't like much getting stuck at dungeons, so I didn't enjoy much the lake temple nor Snow Peak (I know, everyone loves it and it was fun ecause it was so different from everything before, but it was terribly frustrating to find at last someone stronger than you who wanted to help you and still made you do all the hard work!) But dungeons are part of the fun, so that wouldn't be it.

What I really disliked about the game is within the story itself, having Link caring that much about the people, especially the children. Everyone was all like "Thank you for helping us, you're such a nice person!", when I just did it to get on with the story and all I wanted was them to get lost. Besides, I also found that the bad guys in TP are a bunch of sissies: Zant start the game with a massive invasion on Hyrule, oh, everything is lost, but as soon as you bring light back to the lake spirit, that's all. Zant's army and power completely disappear, except for SPOILER him taking the fused shadows and smashing the mirror. After Midna's desperation all that is left until Twilight Palace are only lost bublins to attack you in Hyrule, all the other evil is due to the pieces of mirror, not to Zant. He proves to be as weak as useless, which makes me reconsider the whole game and see that, actually, there was no thread at all.

My Favorite would be Ocarina of Time and the thing I disliked the most would be along the same lines of the original poster. That Damn Dampe digging game. you could go the whole game with out pulling that heart piece lol. That and a little bit more challenging bosses but that is more or less forgivable.

Bombs and bombchus are useful enough that I always use my rupees. The part of Oot that I cant stand is all the long cutscenes. the game should know that I've beaten it 25-30 times and allow me to skip the cutscenes, it'd save at least an hour and a half each playthrough

Twilight Princess. The beginning :).

I actually didn't mind the wolf part(like it seems most people did), but it still wasn't as fun as being Link. Also, the second half of the game you were never forced to be a wolf anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom