• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Least Favorite Enemy in the Zelda Series?

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
What is your LEAST favorite enemy in Zelda? Mine is the Blue Bubble from Ocarina of Time, because it refuses to be hit by anything that stuns it, and then moves *just* out of reach of your sword untill it creates the flame around it again.

Mine is, without a doubt, the floormasters (the ones that grab you). They're my least favourite in every game they've appeared in. I hate them with all my heart.

Like Likes. Their appearance and sound effects alone terrify me far more than the fact that they eat your shield. I also call BS on the fact that Din's Fire is inconsistent with being able to kill them, if at all. It makes no sense that it doesn't work, but a Fire Arrow does.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Like-Likes, without a doubt. They look gross, they sound gross, and they can steal your tunic and shield. Incredibly annoying, especially when you're trapped in a tiny room with one.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
The enemies I really hate are the blue darknuts from the first Zelda. There are so many in the same room, they take a lot of hits, they do a lot of damage, and it seems they always turn around and walk into you JUST as you swing your sword. Like likes and wizrobes are annoying, but for me, darknuts take the cake. Ha, it seems like I'm always complaining about those darknuts, but SERIOUSLY! You know what I mean?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Anything in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, those guys were vicious, even in the first temple! I died several (hundred) times during my playthrough of that game. The rest of the series is very easy in comparison in my opinion...

There are several that I hold in poor taste, though the Like Like immediately comes to mind. They're just annoying jerks. That is all.

I probably think of them immediately because I am right now playing the original Legend of Zelda for the first time in about a year and I just had to wonder across the overworld for about 30 minutes in search of rupees because my Magical Shield got eaten by a Like-Like.
Bother, bother.

Its hard to think of everyone, but the first that comes to mind is the birds in lanayru desert and the wallmasters in A Link to the Past. Those who annoyed me ALOT when I played through the games not to long ago.

I've always disliked Wallmasters and Like-Likes the most of all of the enemies I've encountered...

For like-likes, it's not really that I need my shield all the time, but I always feel bad for the poor thing when it gets nommed by one of those tubular pests. I was grateful that in A Link to the Past, that after you acquired the Mirror Shield in Turtle Rock and a Like-Like ate it, you could find it again for sale at the shield shop. I was not willing to venture all the way back up to Turtle Rock just to get my shield back. xD Plus, once they eat your shield, I have a difficult time getting Link to wriggle out of their mouths. So annoying...

Wallmasters, floormasters... whatever. They still annoy me. The first Legend of Zelda was my first encounter I had with them [because I dropped A Link to the Past for a while before I met them in the Skull Woods]. I thought the way they were in the first game was bad--until they were introduced to drop from the ceiling on top of you in later titles. I mean, okay, there is a shadow to warn you, but... yeah. Actually, being dragged back to the dungeon entrance isn't, like, the worst thing to happen to you in some scenarios, but I'd rather go there voluntarily if you know what I mean. In the Skull Woods in ALttP, I swear, I brought a bunch of magic potion and went through the entire dungeon using the magic cape. I was THAT paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom